Monday 26 May 2014

I know i haven't written in a long time. So much crap has been happening to me that I can't even get my mind around it. My husband and I are no longer seperating. We are divorcing. What's more, is that I have not asked for divorce, HE wants to divorce me. It just hurts so much. Not only my ego and my pride, but my heart as well. I had some hope that we could work on things. Some small hope that he would realize how much he needs me and would try anything to make things between us better. But that is not the case. He wants to leave me and has wanted to leave me but has never had the courage. How my heart cries. I can't express the pain I feel.
When I first met my husband, I was really young. 13 years old and I was going through a very hellish perioud in my life. I cut myself and punched my fist into walls and hit my thighs. It was bad. He saw all this and taught me to love myself. When I tried to commit suicide, he was there to stop me and tell me how much he loved me and didn't want me to die. He made me cry when I had stopped crying. I got over this phase. I stopped cutting myself long long ago. But now my husband is saying that he never left me because of all this. He said that he always feared that if he left me that I would try to hurt myself. I can see the logic in this but it still hurts to hear him say that because it implies three things.
1.- That he has wanted to leave me many times. 2.-That he doesn't know me because if he did, he would know that I would never kill myself and leave my children motherless. 3.-It means that maybe he doesn't really love me at all.
We have had so many conversations; about how much he will give me to take care of my kids, where he will live, transportation, the bills, the mortgage, and I thought we had come to some agreement

No comments:

Post a Comment